[AT] Market price

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Sat Feb 1 10:06:51 PST 2020

A good friend of mine died a few months back.  I was asked by his estate to price his tractor and implements.

It is a 2003 John Deere 4115 with very low hours(349), loader, Deere Imatch quickhitch bar, a Deere LX5 brush cutter, 5’ Sicma  tiller, and lift bar. They want to sell the whole package.

It’s a very nice set up (looks nearly like new) and I am recommending that they set an asking price at $12900-13900; depending on how fast they want to sell it.

The reason I am posting this is twofold. I wouldn’t mind a sanity check on my price range. Also, if any of you are reasonably close to North Carolina and are in the market for a very nice, low hour well-maintained compact tractor, this is one you really need to look at.  I would buy it in a heartbeat if I had a single good reason to buy it.   But I need another tractor, especially a modern compact, like I need a another hole in my head.