[AT] 9N profitability was David Brown

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 15 10:15:33 PST 2020

Several years ago I found this article that mentions that the accounting for the 9N profitability may have been suspect. However, Harry may have been uncooperative about changing the price he paid and price at which he sold. There were likely  factions of Ford employees who would see Harry walking into his office space in the Rouge and be jealous.

Dean VP Snohomish WA 98290 Deerecentric AT List Member (deanvp at att.net); <snip> Everything I have read on the breakup of the relationship between Ferguson and Ford was primarily related to economics.  Due to the financial details of the handshake agreement Ford realized that Ferguson was making more money on each N series tractor than they were. In fact The N Series was possibly not profitable at all for Ford any more. Ford needed to get that corrected. <snip>