[AT] How now rusty cow

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 11:03:07 PST 2020

On most old tractor groups the discussion of problems with rusty fuel tanks
etc. are almost constant. In a Farmall Cub group a member posted this
solution and it struck me that it might be worth consideration.
*****
" I used a cow magnet with a string eased it down in and collected rust
several times. then on way home from a show left magnet in bottom of tank
let it slosh the whole ride home. when we pulled it out looked like a wooly
bear caterpillar, has run great ever since".

.

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA