[AT] off topic- moving items via shipping containers

Carl Gogol cgogol1971 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 05:06:29 PST 2020

I had good luck (one time) with ABF (Abel Best Freight).  They will drop off a truck trailer for loading and charge you by the loaded foot.  The balance of the load will be filled with their general freight  The trailer will have the general freight unloaded at their destination terminal and then dropped at you destination.  Best to call them direct (perhaps).  I got them through a local moving company.  It was less expensive than PODS.

Carl, Manlius, NY