[AT] Thorns

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Mon Dec 28 23:46:39 PST 2020

Mike 1countryguy wrote:
> new tires and tubes for my 4 x4 were over 7,000 dollars several years
> ago.   That makes renting/hiring a dozer much more affordable.   Unless
> you can get some tires that the Mennonite's use In northern Richland
> County, Ohio.

I have a few tires around here with TireJect in them. Stuff seems to
work a lot better than slime but isn't as easy to get. Doesn't cause the
rims to rot either.
One of the demo mowers I ran last year had air free tires on it, like
the Tweel. Worked OK but didn't have a lot of traction on wet grass or
mud. Probably would have been good on ice like on an ATV/UTV because you
could drive ice studs into them, but they are $$$$$$4

--
Steve W.