[AT] Thorns

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Mon Dec 28 11:36:00 PST 2020

I have a dozer guy that will work for $100 and hour. Believe me he can
do more in 4 hours than I could do in 4 weeks with my tractor. Plus he
does have an excavator which is perfect for clearing land. It's just too
expensive to bring it out, it's a 60,000 pounder, and he hires a driver
to move it around.

Mike M