[AT] 1948 Ford 2,8,9N

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Sun Dec 20 07:31:23 PST 2020

For $750 it wouldn’t be a bad buy. Missing front grill and it looks like the hood is rusting through on the bottom edges. How did the owner get it on the trailer? Drive it or winch it? I’d try having somebody crank it over while you listen to it try to start. Does it try to start or do nothing? Check the plugs see if there’s any apparent ignition issues or oil burning. While the plugs are out use your fingers to see if there’s enough compression while somebody turns it over.

Carl