[AT] Teflon tape hydraulic system??

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Dec 14 17:22:59 PST 2020

MTZ/Belarus put a short cable to release the front hood latch on the
side of my new 1220.4  The cable is about 1ft long, but it got moisture
on the first snowfall 2 years ago, and I ended up tearing it out to get
the hood up to jump the battery when the solid state charger went bad.
It has a rubber bungee cord for a hood latch now.  It works just fine
too.   Ice doesn't bother it one bit... If they wanted as much for the
hood latch as they did for the front headlights ($275) I don't need
it...  I only needed the plastic covers for the headlights.   The lights
were not LED either...The covers blew off in one of our storms....
Cecil