[AT] Fwd: Antique tractor communications

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Thu Dec 10 12:46:57 PST 2020

It's the Gmail; I had the same same problem; have have him try .gmx
mail, after I switched to that my problems went away. I have two
accounts one with Gmail, although I despise Google, it just works. The
GMX email is for ATIS only, and I've experienced no problems. If you use
an email client like I do (Thunderbird) it will snag them all at the
same time.

PS: it's free

Mike M