[AT] [Somewhat] New muffler for the [John Deere 620]

dean at vinsonfarm.net dean at vinsonfarm.net
Fri Dec 11 14:22:41 PST 2020

Dean VP, whew, sounds like I dodged a bullet concerning the potential disintegration of that dented muffler on the 620.  Some wise person I know advised me a few years ago about what to look for, so the 620 has been equipped with the non-dent correctly-baffled version for a while now.   For fun I just now made a little video as a companion to the Super M muffler test:     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l20HQWnm2yM

The green tractor also didn’t come up empty-handed in this latest purchase from Steiner… in addition to the muffler for the red tractor, I bought a replacement cushion for the 620 seat backrest.   Haven’t gotten around to putting it on yet.    ;)

Dean Vinson

Saint Paris, Ohio