[AT] [External] Re: Valve Seat Inserts

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 21:28:05 PST 2020

Some time in the mid/late ‘50s, IH started using nodular iron in places on tractors where you would have otherwise seen cast iron.  It obviously wouldn’t have applied to any letter series Farmall.  But I wonder if that is what those machine shops were running into with the truck heads.  Don’t know.

Jim Becker