[AT] Portland Ind. Show

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 08:01:52 PDT 2020

I hope all of you enjoy Portland as much as I did in 2006 , which was about
a year after Hurricane Rita that we in S. Louisiana went thru . I have
always considered Portland as the 4th wonder of the world as I have
traveled around the world 3 times and visited many countries . So , today
as I write this short message to ALL my friends from around the world , we
( my wife & I ) are in the process of leaving our home here in Sulphur ,
Louisiana and have no idea as to what we will be facing on friday when we
return ( if they let us return )  .Its a weird feeling to have worked all
your life ( 81 years ) for the few material things that we have , only to
have it taken from you in a blink of an eye .
So , stay safe , enjoy the fourth wonder of the World and if you can find
it in your heart , Say a little prayer for all of us that are getting ready
TO face a major hurricane with its eye coming in land about 25 miles from
our home .
Bo Hinch
Sulphur , La . 70665