[AT] [External] Re: Covid-19

cgs oxygenfarm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 05:42:34 PDT 2020

Hey, guys, can't we cool off the rhetoric?
Accept that there are good people who refuse/decline to do simple things
which might help prevent big problems.
I wear a mask, because why the hell not? I recently met with an Amish
man who asked why I was carrying a mask, ready to put it on. I told him
I'm healthy but am willing to look like a Halloween character to protect
him.

Charlie