[AT] Help needed

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Thu Aug 13 04:16:36 PDT 2020

If you didn't subscribe, then don't write the unsubscribe address. They use that address only to verify that your address is live and thus they can sell your address for more money.

Contact your email provider and tell them to install better spam protection. It is the only thing that works a little.

--
  Henry Miller
  hank at millerfarm.com