[AT] Help needed

gdotsly at watchtv.net gdotsly at watchtv.net
Thu Aug 13 03:26:27 PDT 2020

Greg, this may be too late for you, but any time you log onto  a site, the
recipient keeps a copy of that address. my case was a site which was hiding
Quicken Loans. After that I started getting mail from every loan company
you can imagine. Quicken has a reputation of selling every address they get
in their hands on. To refuse any mail from any any site, highlight it, but
not open it. Go to the bottom of the message and you will see the option to
unscribe from any further messages.

Gene