[AT] Covid-19

ustonThomas Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 4 05:42:06 PDT 2020

 I cannot understand the Mask Issue.  Yes it is a P.I.A. to wear a mask but that is the only way we can get out now a days with a little safety. I am living in a Rural area and there have been quite a number that refuse to wear masks.  It has gotten a little better the last few weeks.  Businesses can be fined for not enforcing masks inside their businesses.  That has helped a bunch but you still see a few holdouts.
Sorry about your friend. We have had some family members with Covid-19 but they did not have much of a problem with it and have recovered.
Will this ever be over.  I want to make an RV trip to Alaska.  Hopefully. I will be able to do that in the next couple of years. I would like to Experience Alaska in the Summer instead of the dead of winter working on Seismic Equipment.   That was interesting but ICE is not my thing.  I was born in Texas and it is too darn cold up there in the winter.
Stay safe.
Tom Mehrkam social distancing on 50 acres just outside Waller Tx.