[AT] Burn bans

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Apr 23 05:47:43 PDT 2020

In OK, we are still the wild wild west, but the wind will usually die
down after 6pm.  Also, we have volunteer Firefighters for most of all
our rural towns, and they should be home from work after 6pm...   Just
my opinion.   However, with all the information and misinformation on
this virus, I would not want to expose my lungs to any unnecessary
toxins.   Myself, being 100lbs overweight, with lungs damaged from
painting with a leaking mask 15 years ago, high blood pressure, etc. I
don't feel like taking any chances.
Cecil