[AT] Permatex Ultra Black

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Mon Apr 20 04:25:14 PDT 2020

Mike, I would recommend a Permatex product called "the right stuff". It
is an anerobic rubber and is far superior to silicone. It is available
in caulk gun tubes or a spray can lke cheese whiz. I use the caulk gun
tubes at the shop. A little pricier but it works good. I can't remember
the last time I bought silicone at the shop since starting to use this.
Doug T