[AT] 2. Re: '51 JD A PROGRESS!!!!

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 17:52:10 PDT 2020

Not sure if it helps but for removing rust I'm using a needle scaler and it
seems to be more effective than a wire brush and somewhat less likely to
render the rust aerosol. I got it for knocking the slag off my arc welds.
It's also pretty effective at making me deaf if I don't have my ear
protection on. :)

Ken in AZ