[AT] New fangled tractor question

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Apr 17 05:58:57 PDT 2020

My TS110 is a 2003 model.  Most guys around here have had pretty good
service from New Holland.  The early 2000 models were just updated
Fords.  My tractor had the hourmeter turned back or replaced and was
about 5000 hours short..  I believe it was a mowing tractor used by a
contractor for the state DOT.  At that time the state was contracting
mowing the highways.  Contractors figured out they could not make any
money after about 5 years. One governor got re-elected over retiring the
old guys who were tractor operators.  5 years later, ODOT was buying
tractors and mowers and hiring operators.  Just another state Boondoogle.
Cecil