[AT] 2. Re: '51 JD A PROGRESS!!!! (Mark Johnson)

Jdnut jdnut at aol.com
Thu Apr 16 15:00:55 PDT 2020

Congratulations on the disassembly!  Time and a big hammer are good helpers. I admit “rough” is in the eyes of the beholder, but I would be tempted to wipe it down some with one of those rust destroyer chemicals (with appropriate protection, and it might help keep any residual asbestos from becoming airborne), touch it some with one of those foam sanding pads,  and just let use hone it to a nice smooth finish.
Take care, John

Sent from my iPhone