[AT] OT — Tablet computers

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Tue Apr 14 12:29:44 PDT 2020

So I'm an Apple newb, and prefer to stay that way. I have always found
that I get the most bang for my computer buck if I buy last years latest
and greatest, when the purist need the absolute latest model. She
doesn't use the camera, so that's a feature that I'm not concerned
about. What model has the fastest processing speed, and will give me the
most bang for my buck?

Thanks,
Mike M