[AT] OT - Tablet computers

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Mon Apr 13 12:57:38 PDT 2020

Mike,

I also like the iPad products. I typically go in and buy the close to the best and largest capacity available at the time. Result is I use them several years, and they are still good when it is time to upgrade. Current version I use is iPadAir2, which was released in 2014, and I probably got mine about a year later.
I have a ZAGG keyboard/case for mine, so I use it for most of the basic things I do. I go top my Windows based PC when I need to handle files or attachments.
Typically when it is time for me to upgrade, I can hand my old iPad down to some relative, and it has enough capacity where they can use it for several more years.

Dennis

Sent from my iPad