[AT] [OT] Back to Linux Discussion

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:05:40 PDT 2020

Thanks Ken.  I am brutally new and incompetent with this Linux stuff.   I
don't know if there's a memory config for Wine.  I am just going thru this
very long, very beginner-friendly step-by-step:

https://www.pcsteps.com/10463-install-wine-linux-mint-ubuntu-run-windows-apps/

It has me copy-pasting commands into the Terminal and I am completely lost
as to what any of them are doing.  I do need to go back and make note of
the point where the Wine install process starts to produce errors.

SO