[AT] Kubota M5700 noise

k7jdj at aol.com k7jdj at aol.com
Mon Apr 6 11:04:30 PDT 2020

 Good point.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cecil Bearden <crbearden at copper.net>
To: at <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Mon, Apr 6, 2020 6:08 am
Subject: Re: [AT] Kubota M5700 noise

 That was one of my thoughts, but my experience has been that the liner movement was a double "thud" once on down stroke and once on upstroke.
 Cecil
  On 4/6/2020 1:12 AM, k7jdj at aol.com wrote:

  Cylinder liner loose.  Don't know if this engine even has cylinder liners if it does and that liner is moving you would get click. Did you look carefully at the head when you had it off and look for any sign of head distress? I would do a compression check as well.
  Gary
  Renton, WA.