[AT] Kubota M5700 noise

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Apr 5 17:49:46 PDT 2020

I noticed that the click is easier to hear at idle.  Can you take off
the valve cover and run it at idle for a bit?  While idling and valve
cover off, push down on each side of the rocker arms with a hammer
handle or similar and see if the noise stops.  You could have some worn
rocker arm bushings.  I had on old ford 292 that did that.  It would
drop a pushrod sometimes if you over revved it like when it got stuck in
mud...

Cecil