[AT] Kubota M5700 noise

Dave Maynard dave at themaplehillfarm.com
Sun Apr 5 12:10:48 PDT 2020

Lifters have all been out and checked, ports are clear and internals are
free and valve lash is adjusted to spec. That is the very first thing we
did, and it has been rechecked each of the times we have had this engine
apart. I have used Rislone in it in the begining and oil was new when I got
it and have changed the oil and filter twice in the few hours of run time
it has seen.

Dave