[AT] OT: non-tractor covid-19 activates

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Fri Apr 3 13:11:07 PDT 2020

Cecil,

Sounds like you should have an auction and recoup some of your investments. You don’t have to have it on your property, you can do it online, so there’s no crowd milling around all day tearing up your lawn or helping themselves to small stuff. Here’s a site that I keep an eye on and have purchased tools from by bidding online:

https://www.estatesales.net/

Just enter you zip code and you can get an idea of estate and online sales in your area. They handle a lot of estate sales, but I’ve seen plenty of shops sell their machinery through online bidding. They take a piece of the profits, but it saves you from having to organize things, price things, and handle all the bidding. There are also auction sites that will do the same online and I’m sure there’s a few in your area.

The only draw back is that once you sell something, you’ll find a major need for it.

Carl