[AT] Back To Linux Discussion

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:53:28 PDT 2020

I avoid the terminal command line like the plague.I believe it has done
more to hold Linux back from main stream use than anything else but a lot
of Linux old timers (purist) hang onto it  hugging it like their grannies.
:-)
Beware of all of those copy and paste line recommendations, I have found
terrible typos in many of them. I don't know if Linux problem solvers are
just careless or if they drink a lot...
I confess to being industrial strength ignorant about those commands but I
constantly see guys arguing about which is correct or informing others
about their typos.

.

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"