[AT] Fwd: Pictures

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Thu Apr 2 12:28:44 PDT 2020

Sent this out but I think it was not delivered since I got an error message from the list, so I am sending it again.

They are not for the taillight harness since they sit flat against the axle extension, nothing would fit under them.

I have the basic seat, just a metal pan with a single drain hole. No cushion or arm rests.

The Cub is a 1950, or so I was told by the PO. Makes sense since I have the older wire mesh grill which would be right for that year.

Carl