[AT] Cummins scan tool was OT Buck-Boost convertor for charging auxiliary battery

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Sun Sep 29 08:23:11 PDT 2019

I used to do that all the time with the oilfield trucks we had. I even had a CAT service adapter and program where I could set parameters from my work PC. Most trucks we had then were Peterbilt with CAT engines. Also have done similar things with a few other chassis/engine combinations.
Many years back we designed an auxiliary throttle system much like the real old cruise controls that connected to the mechanical throttle linkage to run older mechanical throttle engines at a higher speed for driving pumps, etc.

Dennis

Sent from my iPad