[AT] OT litter spreader

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Sep 23 18:29:56 PDT 2019

Steve W. :
Thanks for the tip I will try that next time.   I got the semi load of
litter spread.  It had a few problems running rough.  I could not
determine if it was ignition or fuel.  Very possibly fuel.  Supposed to
be rain coming in tonight, so I had to get it spread today, no time for
running right, just running...  I hope to have another spreader truck
running and on Propane or diesel before I spread another load of litter.

Cecil