[AT] OT litter spreader

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Sep 22 19:31:56 PDT 2019

I found a 3-5psi low pressure fuel pump from Amazon for about $14.   I
probably will retire this truck and use the engine & transmission in my
old chevy winch truck that has been out of commission for 10 years.  It
was running on Propane, but I had to haul a combine to Eastern OK East
of Tulsa, about 150 miles,  and the carb was flooding when we had to run
on gasoline, the engine was trashed by the time we returned back home.
It was a 292 Chevy 6 I pulled out of a 410 Massey Combine that had been
sitting for about 3 years.  It ran good when the combine was parked.

Cecil