[AT] Statistics In Tractor Manufacturing

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 05:32:25 PDT 2019

For the record, in automotive engineering, the conversion between engine
hours and road miles is usually taken to be 35, not 60.  I've also seen 33
used.  It's a broad approximation of course  Vehicles used extensively on
the highway will be somewhat higher, and vehicles used extensively in heavy
traffic/city conditions will be somewhat lower.  It would be exceptionally
rare to find any roadgoing vehicle averaging 60mph.

SO