[AT] Agricultural Equipment Diagnostic Technicians

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sun Sep 15 12:58:50 PDT 2019

Yes James, usually 50-55 hours. There are weeks he will put in 80, but
it's his choice. My main point is the trades have been neglected in high
schools that push everyone towards college, when some are kids are
better suited to learning by watching and helping. He's done well
enough, that he can comfortably retire at 50.

Mike M

PS - something has changed and my replies are only going to the original
poster.