[AT] Tractor Names

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Sep 14 07:01:28 PDT 2019

  Well, te New 120hp 4wd MTZ/Belarus is called Bullwinkle after the old
Rocky & Bullwinkle show since it was made in the Ukraine.  The New
Holland TS110 is just the New Holland Money Pit.  The 8345 Belarus is
just the 8345 it used to be the new Belarus until Bullwinkle came
along.  The 825 Belarus is the old Belarus, The 5000 Ford is just the
5000, the Case 1270 is just the Case.  The Ford diesel that had the
fancy interior with the TV etc, We called it Billy Bob it sorta looked
like a redneck truck you would expect a guy to get ut of wearing
Overalls, no shirt, tennis shoes and a bid gold chain around his
neck..!!  My first Ford diesel is just called Blue.  The old Pole crane
truck is jut the Digger truck.  The old yellow ODOT dump truck is just
the yellow IHC.  The Chevrolet C85 trailer puller is the Big Chevy. Teh
L9000 tandem is the Semi. Most of the naming has always been the trucks
in our family.  My "new"2011 3500 Chevy is just "my pickup".
Cecil