[AT] weighted tires or not???

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 8 07:25:05 PDT 2019

Agco is selling a couple of teeny tiny tractors as Massey Fergusson that were made by Iseki.

http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/007/3/0/7302-massey-ferguson-gc1715.html

[Henry Miller] Deere switched to their own design over several years. The last deere branded yanmar was the 2 series, until 2017 if I remember right. I don't know when the others switched. They all use yanmar engines until you get to the 6 series. Deere doesn't sell enough small tractors to make building their own to meet emissions worth it. (at least for now, though obviously if I knew what is happening next I wouldn't be allowed to talk)