[AT] weighted tires or not???

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Fri Sep 6 16:53:38 PDT 2019

Deere switched to their own design over several years. The last deere branded yanmar was the 2 series, until 2017 if I remember right. I don't know when the others switched. They all use yanmar engines until you get to the 6 series. Deere doesn't sell enough small tractors to make building their own to meet emissions worth it. (at least for now, though obviously if I knew what is happening next I wouldn't be allowed to talk)

--
  Henry Miller
  hank at millerfarm.com