[AT] now Construction & Other Equipment

HERBERT METZ metz-h.b at comcast.net
Thu Sep 5 10:07:47 PDT 2019

Cecil,

Your need for Allis Chalmers repair parts; 'Allischalmers.com' forum has been around for twenty years;  suggest you monitor 'Construction and Other Equipment'  which is one of ten categories where you can monitor without posting.   If you chose to post you must get a password (no problem; no cost).

Herb(GA)