[AT] Ford 1520 was weighted tires or not???

Jack jacktractor at live.com
Sun Sep 8 07:01:42 PDT 2019

Production dates are listed as 1987 to 1998. Serial numbers are listed from 1987 to 1996. It has no New Holland next model listed so it likely never sold under the New Holland name.

http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/005/9/2/5927-ford-1520.html

[[Stephen Offiler] <snip> My '95 Ford 1520 was built just prior to New Holland acquiring Ford Ag.  I seem to recall an arrangement whereby for some period of years, I think 5, the tractors would be labeled "Ford/New Holland".  Mine just says "Ford" and might be among the last to do so.  I have never pursued parts directly from Shibaura  <snip>