[AT] New Question

Al Jones farmallsupera1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 05:10:39 PDT 2019

Seems like a lot of guys are using the Pacer pumps with Honda engines on
them.  It does seem like the older ones with B&S engines could be
fussy.....especially if they were on a nurse tank at the fertilizer dealer
where every Tom, Dick, and Harry was using them!

My least favorite implement would probably be a three-point scoop.  I have
hauled the equivalent of Mt. Rushmore in one with an IH 424 during my
middle/high school years, filling holes in the farm path and in the hog
pens.  The dirt pile was always as far as possible from where the dirt was
needed. It was kind of like eating poop with a knitting needle...…..

Al