[AT] New Question

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed Oct 30 14:45:28 PDT 2019

Old Briggs engine powered water/nitrogen pumps--glad to see them gone.
Those things were a bear to get cranked, always. Really hated to be left
in the rain. When you got the running they were so worn out they
wouldn't prime half the time, would have to pour water in the nozzle and
"walk" it down the hose to the pump. My family was just too cheap to fix
those things--and we had 3 of them!! All our spray water was pumped out
of ponds. The nitrogen was pumped from a dedicated trailer--it was
filled from a 6,000 gallon tank with an electric pump.

John Hall