[AT] New Question/ now chainsaw related

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Wed Oct 30 13:06:43 PDT 2019

I try to buy off road gasoline for all my 2 cycle stuff. It is a bit
spendy, but it makes for a nice smooth runner. I would have thought that
the manufactures  would have figured out how to make ethanol proof parts
for 2 strokes by now, it's only the rubber and vinyl, and diaphragms
that are effected. shouldn't be too hard. I don't think it should affect
the bearings.

Mike M