[AT] Drill bits for drilling our old tractor steel and iron.

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 26 05:56:55 PDT 2019

How did your experiment using an EDM sold only to burn holes in hard materials work?

[Stephen Offiler] Excellent point regarding the masonry bits, Spencer.  I had nearly forgotten, but we actually included a masonry bit in the Vice-Grip experiment I mentioned earlier.  We used it straight from the package.  It didn't look real sharp, but we also made no attempt to resharpen as that defeats our purpose.  It made a few holes, requiring a lot of downforce and making plenty of heat in the process.