[AT] Drill bits for drilling our old tractor steel and iron.

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Fri Oct 25 19:58:22 PDT 2019

Hey Cecil,

When I first got the drill doctor I could not get results I expected. It was close but still not what I expected.  I kept thinking it was the machine but after several friends continue to swear by them I finally decided it was the operator :-)

I went to their web site and viewed several of their videos and realized there was a small trick I was missing. I wish I could remember what it was. I think it’s the orientation of the bit during that initial set up when you set the depth in the chuck.  Whatever it was I remember being pretty easy on myself because the manual was not clear on it.

Anyways maybe go back through some of their videos and some of the other folks‘ YouTube stuff and make sure you’re doing everything.   I wasn’t and am much happier now.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone