[AT] Allis Model C handle a Rotobailer

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Wed Oct 23 06:24:01 PDT 2019

That would have made you the Alice charmer then...   (-;

I have also heard on a number of occasions “Allis Chamblers”. Not sure where the L came from.   Having said that I must admit I’ve only heard that around here. I don’t think I’ve ever heard it mispronounced in that same way anywhere I’ve traveled to for tractor shows or events.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone