[AT] 1970's farm equipment

deanvp at att.net deanvp at att.net
Wed Oct 23 00:58:36 PDT 2019

Interesting tractor which was made for a very short period of time.  Since we are seeing who can pee the farthest, what was a very desirable standard feature on the 1936 JD AO that was also available on the 1936 AR as an option which sometimes makes them hard to  identify correctly ?

Dean VP

Snohomish, WA 98290