[AT] Allis Model C handle a Rotobailer

David Steinich dsteinich at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 16:30:35 PDT 2019

You do need to stop forward motion of the tractor while the Roto Baler ties
and ejects the bale (unless you've got a number 10 continuous baler).
Probably not the best for the transmission, but you could kick it out of
gear without the foot clutch & then use the foot clutch to get back in
gear. It actually went into production before the WD and some aftermarket
companies made a hand clutch for the WC. As always, your results may vary
(hills, flat land, etc.), but they were available with the B-125 engine
rather than a PTO.

The bale loader does look good on a C...