[AT] AT Digest, Vol 21, Issue 26

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Tue Oct 22 15:39:46 PDT 2019

I always thought the Roto Baler was designed with the WD and live PTO in mind. I’m pretty sure you could not use it without live PTO, which I don’t think the C ever had.

Hopefully the Alice charmers experts will jump in and tell you for sure.

I always wanted one. There are a ton of fun to watch but I realistically understand I have no good place to store it and I would never really use it other than to play with it occasionally.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone