[AT] AT Digest, Vol 21, Issue 26

STEVE ALLEN steveallen855 at centurytel.net
Tue Oct 22 13:33:28 PDT 2019

Heck:  I thought this WAS the Antique Tractor Help Line!  It's where I get 90+% of my help, anyway.  and, I admit, I have learned a great deal from some of the non-AT threads.

My JD A is till on hold:  just got out of the hospital with a hole in my gut and still possibly facing surgery.  Getting the last of the field cleared and plowed this year looks less likely every day.  May the Lord grant me a Spring to carry on!

Unrelated question:  will an Allis Model C handle a Rotobailer?

The "original" Steve Allen